Tour Tuscany and Umbria in Autumn 2016.
Our fully escorted and all-inclusive small group tours mean you spend more time in the exquisite locations we visit, allowing you to truly experience the local life. Our itineraries offer experiences and inclusions other tour companies often miss. Please contact us should you have any questions about our Italian tra
Your Tuscany and Umbria Autumn Tour Inclusions:
* No more than 20 guests per tour. The average number of guests on our tours maybe around 12- 15
* Enjoy 16 nights’ accommodation in 3 and 4 star boutique hotels
* Our personal professional driver and first class coach transportation
* Fully licensed professional tour manager
* Local guide and entrance fees to the Duomo in Lucca to tell us about the music and the Romans
* Return train fare to Florence
* Local guide in Florence to present the home of the Renaissance ,
* Local guide Pisa to explore what’s behind the Tower,
* Assisi’s local art expert to take us on a journey of art and history. Note Whispers are included to make it easier to hear
* Local guide and entrance fees in Siena to introduce the magnificent Duomo and explain the intricacies of the palio and the contrada
* Weather permitting ferry to Cinque Terre
* Entrance fees to the Cinque Terre National Park
* Train between the village and back to La Spezia
* Round trip Funicular tickets into Perugia
* Local sightseeing bus to take you around Perugia
* Wine tasting
* Tickets to the experience medieval artisans in their shops
* A special rustic shepherd style lunch in a remote village in the Sibillini mountains
* A light lunch to enhance the Brunello wine tasting at a local award winning winery
* 17 delicious breakfasts
* 12 Italian style dinners
* Guaranteed departures
We’re all about discovering the real Italian way of life, understanding the culture, discovering places only locals know about, sightseeing, speaking the language and enjoying the spectacular regional cuisine, local markets and wineries and café culture.
For more information on your tour of Tuscany and Umbria please call: Carrol on +61 401150615 or Sue on +61 410 692 003, or click here to send us an email. You can also obtain your Tuscany and Umbria Tour Booking Form on our website or by contacting Donna at Savenio Travel on 1800 770 599.
we plan – you enjoy
Note: Carolinasusi Italia Tours wishes to advise that, in order to reach some locations, it is necessary to walk on steep, uneven pathways. This may pose some difficulties for people with mobility impairments or those reliant on walking frames or wheelchairs. Where this is the case, a travelling companion who can provide assistance is recommended. The tour operator reserves the right to ask participants to stay behind or modify their itinerary on any day they feel mobility will be an issue. If you are in any doubt, please consult with the tour operators or Savenio.